Green

Sunday, April 21, 2013

More sick?

So...Randy either had the stomach flu last night, or some sort of food poisoning.  I have no idea which one, but I heard it...all night long.

And, while I am very sorry that Randy was sick, and I feel terrible that he had to get sick on his one and only day off for the week.

But, more than that, I am terribly frightened...that I am going to get the stomach flu, and that Finn is going to get the stomach flu.  And that maybe it'll happen at the same time, and I will be home all alone, pregnant and sick with a sick child.

I can't stop thinking about it.  It did not sound pleasant, it seems to be a 24 hour thing...but, all I want to know is "AM I GOING TO GET THIS?"  because if I am...let's just get it over with.  Let's just do it and be done with it, so I don't have to cancel on Jorie, so I don't miss Allison's bachelorette party (which is in 2 days), and so it doesn't affect our trip to Florida in 2 weeks.

Why is it that every single second I am sick? I literally used all 15 of my sick days (plus 2 unpaid days) last year at school...every SINGLE one was for Finn.

While, I do think that things have gotten better this year, I still feel like we are sick more than anyone I know.  I just want to be healthy.  I just want everyone to feel good, and be well.

I just want everyone to be NORMAL for 20 seconds...or maybe like 2 weeks.  Is that too much to ask? Am I too dramatic about it?  I just feel like I can't catch up, because every week there is a new illness to deal with.

I'm a baby, I know it.  I just DO NOT WANT TO GET THE STOMACH FLU...AGAIN.

Blech.

Stupid sickness.

And stupid weather for ALWAYS  being cold so that everyone on the planet gets sick every 5 minutes.  I am so ever-loving ready for spring/summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment