Green

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blah...

So, I don't know what my problem is lately, but I'm just not feeling good. I'm not feeling normal.

Don't get me wrong...life is great. Finn is the greatest joy I have ever known, and all I can hope for him is that he (one day) gets to be as happy and in love with his own children as I am with him.

But (and don't you hate the crazy people who just can't be happy? Me too), I am just annoyed. I am annoyed with (some) people. I'm annoyed with their hypocrisy. I'm annoyed with people who are unable to have relationships with me, Randy, and Finn because they have different views from me. I feel disrespected, I feel angry, I feel disappointed by people who are fake, who claim to be there, but aren't. I'm trying not to take things personally, to let them slide off my back, but I'm not succeeding. I want to scream at these people "get over yourself!" or "why do you think you're better than everyone else?" or "being there for your friends/family is more important than...." but I don't, and I won't.

I don't know another way to describe it.

But I'm annoyed with some people right now. I guess that's it.

Have a lovely day.

1 comment:

  1. You and I have lots of very different opinions on things. Glad you love me anyway! :)

    On this topic, though... a milspouse 'friend' of mine and I were talking about our babies (hers is 9 mos) and she said, "idk what to do. Do I spank her?" I hope she was not being serious, but I think she was.

    ReplyDelete