Green

Monday, January 25, 2010

Officially...old. FML

So it's official. I am 27 years old. I keep thinking to myself, "where did I picture myself when I thought about 27?" And, I am pretty sure that I am here.
I am employed, I love my job.
I am married, I love my husband.
I have a brand new car, that I love.
I have two dogs that I love.
I have a house...that I am learning to love the more and more my Randy fixes it up.

I mean, overall, I am pretty happy with my life. On the horizon...I would like to have children within the next 2 years or so. Some days, I want one right away; other days...never.

So far today has been a pretty good day. I think that I always want my birthday to be something spectacular and it never is. This year, I didn't expect anything. It's Monday, so I expected it to be like any other Monday...and it is. I have only told one person that it's my birthday (at school) and THAT is great! I am so happy that I don't have students/other teacher's coming up and saying "happy birthday" to me every 12 seconds. The anonymity is nice.

Tonight--Randy and I are just hanging out together; nothing crazy; nothing over-the top. It'll be nice.

I also planned my own birthday party this year. I figured out where and when we would go somewhere...so, this Saturday we are going downtown to my favorite places in the world, with most of my favorite people in the world. So far, 27 is feeling pretty good.

The only bad thin that has happened thus far is that I spilled some Fat Free Pringles in my purse this morning, but I didn't let it get to me.


Overall, it's a MLIA kind of day :)

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment