Green

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yeah...so FML

So...it's Wednesday. So far, that's the only good thing about today.

Woke up early, did NOT work out like I was supposed to (strike 1). Got in car, drove to work, listened to crappy music.

**Side note--I feel worse about my music since getting satellite radio. This is because the entire drive to school I spend looking for something else. I have like 40-50 stations to choose from. This means that even if I'm rocking out to "Tik Tok" (yes it DOES bother me, as an English teacher, that Kesha spells this wrong) I'm still thinking the entire time..."What if 'Part in the USA' is on on the Disney station?" So, rather than staying with one song...I switch the station 345 times.

Anyways, then I am on the way to school...my gas light comes on--okay, no big deal. I stop to get gas. I mean, I am, like, pulled into the gas station and out of the car...WHERE IS MY PURSE? Oh yes, at home on the coffee table. FML! FML! FML! How the HELL am I going to get home with no gas and no money to get gas??? DAMMIT! I then call Randy. Why do I do that? Why do I think that Randy will come to my rescue? He does not. Why do I insist on calling him? GEEZ! So then I get pissed at him for NOT coming to my rescue and hang up. He calls back and tries to fumble through a plan. I tell him "I'll deal with it" and move on.

Here are my choices for dealing with it:
- Drive to the bank in Valpo (20 minutes away) and get cash out hoping that they don't ask for ID.
- Borrow money like a hobo from someone at school
- Borrow money from my secret stash at school.

Obviously, I'm going with option 3, but STILL! What a pain. Now I have to replenish my stash at school. BOO!

This also means that I need to stop home after school and get my purse before going to my hair appointment. This..SUCKS! 1. I have to listen to the dogs whine about how they want to get fed without being able to feed them 2. It's going to waste my time.

I am trying to not let this ruin my day.

Good things about today:
1. I am alive
2. I am going to Olive Garden for dinner tonight :)
3. I'm getting my hair done, which is good after it's done
4. It's Friday and there are only 3 days until my birthday party :)

Okay, time to get much-needed work done.

Peace. (when I have bad days I'm sort of a gangsta)

No comments:

Post a Comment