Green

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's going so fast.

Finn is nine months old...yesterday. He was due nine months ago TODAY.

So many people say to me, "Aren't you sad that it's going by so fast?"

The short answer is "Yes." Yes I am. But the long answer is better.

I am sad that he is growing, BUT I love him more and more every day. Each day Finn wakes up and it's an adventure. It is new, and exciting, and fun and beautiful. Every day I get to watch him grow more and more into the person who he is, each day I get the absolute honor of watching him become who he is meant to be.

It is my absolute joy. It is the most wonderful present I could ever ask for.

I hope one day Finn will know how wonderful he is, and how much I love him. I actually already think he knows. It is my utter pleasure to be his mommy.

This month Finn:
- Loves to eat ALL BY HIMSELF, he likes to pick up his own food.
- Loves to walk using his walker. He goes very fast.
- Loves to bounce up and down.
- Loves to snuggle Mommy and Daddy and Ella
- Loves to bang things on the table, or anywhere really
- Loves kids
- Loves watching the trees
- loves to read, turn pages and listen to stories
- Loves to give kisses
- Loves goldfish, and puffs, and not-so-much the organic veggie bites.

He is amazing, and we love him more each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment