Green

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This morning.

It was a three-day weekend this past weekend. But for me, it's not. I never get 3 day weekends. On Monday my yearbook kids trekked into school, and I kissed Finn goodbye and left him with Grandma. It left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth because...I don't want to be in school on a 45 degree February day, but I was.

THEN--I got everything ready for today--cleaned the breast pump, got Finn and I's clothes out, made lunch, got diapers ready for Finn, got everything ready to go. I thought "this week WILL start off well, even though I'm in for another 14 hour day tomorrow," I woke up after a somewhat-good night of sleep (only one wake up in the middle of the night), and I felt okay. We got dressed, and I tried to carry 200,000 things downstairs to the garage at the same time.

It didn't work.

I dropped...watermelon and hummus all over the front stairs.

Suffice it to say....

F*&* F*^% F&*(!!!!

It was not a good start to the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment