Green

Friday, August 20, 2010

Content.

So, this week was a stressful one, but also one of the happiest weeks I have had in a long time.

I am back at work, and I feel like I can finally breathe about it. I was so nervous all summer about working at Munster, and if I could live up to the expectations. Now, I am there...it still makes me nervous to think about living up to H's expectations, and everyone elses expectations, BUT I am doing it, right now. I can do it. That feels great.

Also, I am meeting a lot of new people, and while I am still a hermit during lunch, I am trying to be more open to everyone during work. They have all been super nice to me, and my hall neighbor even brought me a "happy first Friday" gift today, which was one of the nicest things on the planet! I honestly could have started crying at that moment.

Secondly, yesterday was my four month doctor's appointment and it was so cool. I got to hear the heart beat again, and we heard the baby kick and he/she was moving all around. It was honestly one of the coolest things I have ever experienced and it made this whole process feel so much more real. The doctor was like "oh, he/she keeps moving around" and I was so happy!

I hope that things keep going well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment