Green

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My little boy :)


Hello little man!

What a weekend!

We are having a...BOY! So excited, so happy, so...many things all at the same time.
The ultrasound was intense, and so incredibly cool. I don't know that I even knew that I could experience so many flipping emotions at the same time!

It was followed by a flow of emotions that I haven't experienced in a while...I have cried like 4,000 times in the past few days...
- Randy saying (sarcastically) how happy he was to have a male heir
- At the breakfast table after Randy talked about how he hoping our baby would love reading and talked about how I would make it fun.
- Many, many more...

Being pregnant is fun, but it is also super emotional. And...I am getting huge, which scares me because I am only half-way through. WEIRD! Can't wait to meet our little boy, can't wait to see him and hold him and cuddle him, and see Randy with him.

I am so excited about our son. :) It is so much fun to say!

Love this.

1 comment:

  1. I told Mom that knowing it's a boy makes it even more real! I can't wait to have this nephew! Love you, Bex! Thanks for being such a great mom to Nudger. :)

    ReplyDelete