Green

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SO. SICK. OF. SNOW!

Okay, people who know me would tell you that I am a winter person. I LOVE winter. I love sweatshirts, sweatpants, jackets, snow, snowboarding and pretty much everything about it.

But, I would like to alert you that I am DONE with winter. I am sick of driving in the snow, worrying about whether I'm going to make it into work, shoveling (or, in my case, waiting for Randy to shovel), slipping on ice, trying to get Oliver to come inside from the FREEZING cold so that he doesn't catch pneumonia, and being cold. I am DONE!

When will it end? It's snowing AGAIN.

I feel like I wouldn't care as much today that it were snowing except for the fact that I have to drive home, work out and then drive RIGHT back to school for a one-hour meeting! BOO!

Yuck snow.

Get out of my face.

Time for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment