Green

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tired...and cranky.

So yesterday...was a killer day. I was at school from 7-3. Came home. Fed dogs. Ate. Let dogs out...and in (no time for full sentences). Went to gym. Cross-trained for 40 minutes. Came home. Showered. Drove back to school. Picked up pizza for students. Stayed at school for a hundred years...came home at 8:45, went immediately to sleep.

Geez. It's tiring to even write. Today has been a bit more relaxing; however, it is snowing. Again.

We are supposed to get 9-13 inches tonight. If this results in a snow day...I'm all for it. If not, I'm going to jump off a bridge.

On a positive note...today's lesson about responsibility in the Holocaust went awesome. I hope it goes well with my 4th block as well. They are a bit more challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment