Green

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

One Lucky Boy

My boy is one lucky little man. He is loved by so many people. Randy and I were talking about how to improve our relationship, and we brought up a "date night." We were lying in bed, just talking, and Randy brought it up. Both of us were a little bit quiet...and I said, "well, I don't want to leave him every week." and Randy (very quickly) chimed in "me either." So we talked, and brainstormed.

We both decided we don't want to leave Finn each week to spend time alone, because he's awesome and fun, and we like spending family time together.

So we decided that we will do a "date day/night" each week, every other week we will go out someone alone, and every other week we will go out and do something as a family.

I'm just so glad that we both feel the same way. Finn is never a "distraction" he is never a "burden" and he is never ever something we want to get away from. I hope he knows that we wanted him so badly, and continue to love him so much that we can't bear to spend any more time away from him than we have to.

You are so loved my peanut. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment