Green

Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekends are my favorite :)

It was such a nice weekend! Starting the weekend, we had pretty much no plans, but we kept busy the entire time.

Remember how I told you about smiles, and pictures? This is it!

On Saturday, we drove with my dad (aka: Papa, which Finn said for the first time on Saturday, and it made me VERY happy) to Ava's basketball game. Finn LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it, and I wish that basketball was still going at Munster because I would take him to a few games.

He was mesmerized by the game, and sat still for 20 minutes (and I mean STILL just watching), then he went over and dazzled all of Ava's teammates for a little while! It was just so cute.



After we went to the park, and Ava and Grant took turns sliding down the slide with Finn and pushing him on the swing. He is a lucky boy to have such sweet cousins.


Then we drove home and went to pizza with Grandma, Papa, Ava and Grant (and Randy because he worked all day). It was delicious, and Finn was so good the entire time!

On Saturday, we went to Old Navy to find Finn something to wear for Miss Laura's St. Paddy's day party this Friday, and then headed to lunch with Aunt Betty and Uncle Mike. Finn was...not as good at lunch, but we still had fun :) Finn loves to go up and down the stairs now, so I spent a good portion of lunch helping him do just that.

After lunch, we drove around while Finn took a nap in the car, and then went to Grandma and Papa's to dye Easter eggs and have dinner.

Finn dyed exactly ONE Easter Egg, and then was pretty much done with it, which is FINE with us.










Then we all went to the park and played :) This is one of my new favorite photos of Randy and Finn.



My three favorites! :)



And Ryan brought back the trophy for the Norris Easter Egg hunt (which Randy and I will be bringing home this year!).

Then we got home, and when Finn went to sleep I watched Footloose, which is horribly awesome.

It was just fun.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good weekend and could "Kick off your Sunday Shoes" with Footloose. I think you were the only person in the world that highly anticipate the release of that DVD, and that's coming from someone who watches Pretty Little Liars and pretty much every other show on ABC Family. And that's why I love you!

    ReplyDelete