Green

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Crazy pregnancy dreams...

So, since being pregnant, I literally dream every single night. It can be kind of cool, because they are always super vivid dreams. It can also be really creepy. I have two examples:
Example #1: Ultrasound.

The day before my ultrasound I had a dream about the ultrasound. In this dream, for the ultrasound, they used a tool to reach up your vag. and pull the baby out to see if he/she was okay. In my case the baby was a boy, and he was the most beautiful little baby you have ever seen in your entire life. They wrapped him up, and checked him out. Then, they used the same apparatus to shove this child back in my uterus. Weird, right?

Example #2: Today

In my dream last night I dreamt that Randy left me when I was 7 months pregnant because another guy said that he liked me. Seriously, how high school is that statement? But, I was like sitting in my basement (at my old house again) crying and sobbing and calling RAndy at midnight and saying to him "I miss you, why won't you come home?" IT WAS INSANE!

So, while some of my dreams wind up cool, others (like the ones above) are insane and I can't deal with them! LoL.

Also, thanks to Chrisanne Terry I can't stop thinking about buying a Coach diaper bag! LoL-ridiculous!

2 comments:

  1. I have crazy vivd dreams, too. Last night I dreamt my mom died. I woke myself up because I was crying so hard in my dream.

    I have also had some incredibly wonderful baby dreams, too. I remember one when I had the baby and he was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. :) I'm hoping for more of those.

    Also, my favorite part of the day is when Keith wakes me up to say bye before he leaves in the morning. No baby bump kisses yet, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrisanne Terry just read this and thinks that you two should go shopping TOGETHER to find said diaper bag!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete