Green

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pregnant...and sick is not fun.

There may be nothing worse than having a cold while being pregnant...here's why. There's even MORE shit that I can't do while I'm pregnant, like take ANYTHING at all while I have a cold. If any of you have ever been around me while I've had a cold before, I take EVERYTHING--Nyquil, Dayquil, pain reliever, etc. I take like 100 thousand things, and I usually go to the doctor within 2-3 days and lie to them so I can just get a Z-pack, or amoxycillan, etc. So, I hate being sick...more than anything.

Now, I can't take anything. I know that my doctor gave me a list of medicines that I am allowed to take, but when I research them on-line they say that they do have some risks. Well, I don't want that risk. I just want to feel better. Friday was the worst because I had to work...working while pregnant, and sick...is probably the worst thing on the planet. I can't breathe, I can't move, I'm all achy, it is AWFUL.

Today, I have legitimately slept for...1 million years (just an approximation). Literally slept 12 hours last night, have already taken a 3 hour nap today. I am just REALLY hopeful that I will feel better by tomorrow, I don't mind the runny nose, I can blow my nose, but I can't deal with the sinus pressure--I just want to feel better :(

Ashley if you're reading this--I want to kick your ASS for making me sick! LoL.

REALLY hoping that I feel better. Randy was really worried (don't worry not about me--I'm just the incubator), about the baby because he thought that the baby was sick too, but that's not the case, the baby is fine, just hanging out and swimming around my uterus.

I can't wait until 25 weeks, then Randy and I can go to our 3D ultrasound :) Pretty excited about that...just thought I'd add that! :)

Also, can't wait for Christmas, I have already started Christmas shopping, and hoping to get by with some cheap, but fun things this year. :)

1 comment:

  1. Beck. sorry for making you sick. but someone at dave made ME sick. so we should just both kick THEIR ass

    ReplyDelete