Green

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Officially 20 weeks :)

Today, I am officially 20 weeks. I feel like I have been waiting for this FOREVER...I'm not sure why, but I am just really, really excited about the milestone! Today (according to the bump) our baby is the size of a cantaloupe :) About 10.5 oz in weight and 10 inches head to heel. Isn't that awesome?

I'm also just about bouncing off the walls for our ultrasound on Friday. It's super exciting, and hopefully (1) they will confirm that he is a he and (2) that he is healthy, healthy, healthy. This weekend is crazy busy, but also really fun. Friday night is Dave :) Allison and Jeff are driving up from Indianapolis and Sunday is my mom's birthday party at my parents house. (Notice how I skipped over Saturday, I did that intentionally because we are shooting a wedding, and I don't want to think about that at all. :(

I have nothing else to write about---my excitement is all I can think about :)

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I am super excited to hit 20 weeks, too!

    I LOVE having ultrasounds done. When we went for ours on friday our little one was waving his/her arms around. It was so good to see! I can't wait for my next one!

    ReplyDelete