Green

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I don't think Dreams come Any Truer

I know that truer is not a word...I got it.

However, I am currently absolutely in love with Brad Paisley (mostly because of the Anything Like Me song, which makes me cry my face off every time I hear it). On his CD, he has a little vignette of a song about his wife, how he went to see Father of the Bride and wondered who he was going to be with, and what their kids would look like. At the end he says that line, and it made me think...I feel the same way.

I honestly cannot think of a way that my dreams could come any "truer" than they have. This is what I wished for as a child/adolescent. It makes me immeasurably happy. :)

Secondly--the baby's room is officially done being painted. Randy and I spent a little bit of time last night picking out where we were going to hang everything on the walls :) Super exciting! I'll post pictures once it's done, done. We can't decide if we're going to hang his name anywhere in the room, or if that's way overdone?? Opinions are encourages and no I won't tell you the name! LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment