Green

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Little moments...

Randy is so excited to be a dad, and I know he will make an amazing father. One of my favorite moments of the day is when Randy wakes up to go to work. Before he leaves in the morning (which is around 5:30, I don't have to wake up until 6:15 or so), he always kisses me and tells me he loves me. He's always done this, but since we have been pregnant, every single day he kisses me, then kisses the baby (aka--my stomach) and the dog. He says goodbye and "I love you" to all three of us. It is absolutely adorable, some days I want to cry it makes me so happy. :)

Also, I found Randy and little Hoyle's song, it's called "Anything like Me" by Brad Paisley and both of us sobbed our faces off when we listened to it last night. I highly recommend it--especially if you're having a little boy!

1 comment:

  1. OMG- I heard that song & thought of you guys too. I even contemplated sending him the lyrics. That little boy is going be quite a handful, but no kid is going to be funnier or loved more!

    ReplyDelete