Green

Monday, November 15, 2010

Kansas City or Home?

I'm not sure which one is more stressful. Let's examine this...

Kansas City--six students, that I am relatively certain that their favorite thing to do is to complain, and to see who can out-complain one another, not knowing where I am going, what I am doing, having to go to sessions for advisers, walk everywhere I go, feel inadequate placed up against other advisers and publications AND be responsible for the well-being of six teenagers, who are responsible, but not necessarily the best decision-makers I have ever met.

Home--school, getting a paper out by Friday (which means staying here all hours of the night Wednesday and Thursday), trying to organize group picture day, figuring out how to either (1) create or (2) teach someone else how to do the course selection guide for Munster High School, on top of that--trying to get out of this school in time to go to one of my best friend's birthday dinners, doing laundry (despite my husband being incredibly wonderful and fabulous--he rarely does laundry),stressing out about holidays, worrying about being where I need to be for everyone on the planet, cleaning the house, going to a doctor's appointment, dentist appointment and childbirth class tomorrow and trying to get enough sleep to grow a human being in my uterus.

What do you think? Because I think that it might be a draw.

In happier news...tomorrow I am not going into work (dentist, doctor, childbirth, maybe eyebrows?, groceries?, laundry?), which always makes life better...except that it's a paper week, so it might make life more awful for the next few days.

Also, only FIVE days until our next 3-D ultrasound. I really hope my little man will let us get a peek at him! :) Can't wait to see his cute face.

No comments:

Post a Comment