Green

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Only 10 more days until sanity will be restored...

Today is November 9th, on November 19th I will (hopefully) be sane again. Until then, sanity is absolutely out of the question. This is my schedule for the next 10 days.

- 11.9: School, after school with yearbook, childbirth class (yuck)
- 11.10: School, pack for nationals, freak out about what I could possibly be forgetting for Nationals
- 11.11: Be at school by 5:45, take 6 high school students on a plane to Kansas City--JEA National convention--activities for the day include: Plant tour, opening ceremonies, etc.
-11.12: Day #2 of Nationals--crazy, insane amount of stuff to do, culminating activity will either be student dance OR laser tag. Equally annoying LoL.
-11.13: Day #3 of Nationals--sleep deprived Becky does not equal a happy Becky
-11.14: Day #4 of Nationals--closing ceremonies, fly home with 6 high school students, SLEEP IN MY OWN BED
-11.15: School...somehow get through this day :( Have nothing planned yet, have no motivation to worry about this yet. Did I mention it's a Crier week? So I have no idea when I will leave on this day--but, it will not be pleasant. I am supposed to go to dinner with Betty, Beth, Chrisanne and Rachel...and I REALLY hope that I get to.
-11.16: Doctor's appointment @ 8:00 am, dentist appointment @ 12:15, Childbirth class @ 7:00, how's that for a "day off"
11.17: School, Crier Wednesday---will not be home before 10 P.M.
11.18: School, Crier Thursday--will not be home before 11 P.M
11.19: School...and then WEEKEND! Thank goodness.

At least the weekend of November 20th will be a fun one...3D ultrasound that we are desperately hoping baby Hoyle cooperates with us, Joyce's birthday party and pictures of Addy (no, I will not be getting paid...my time is not worth anyone in my family's money apparently--I have a legitimate business to everyone except family members...bitter? yes.)

Phew. I don't know why, but I feel a little bit better after just writing it all down. I can do this...right?

After this insanity, only one more paper between me and Christmas break :) Love Christmas...can't wait to spend almost two entire weeks with Randy and ASHLEY is coming home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment