Green

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My little boy :)



So, we finally were able to see our little man. He cooperated relatively well for this ultrasound. We were told that he has chubby cheeks (which you can see), long fingers, and we think that he may officially have "the Norris nose." It was totally awesome, and the absolute only good part of the day yesterday(I was extremely sick, very miserable--terrible cough, cold, sinus pressure, ear pain, just an all-around bad situation). He is so beautiful and perfect and I can't believe that he is that gorgeous just floating around inside me--kicking me a whole lot. The picture above, which is hard to see is his hands and legs all crossed together, he was just chilling out in there.


On the left is his little hand and he is being very pensive!

This is our favorite picture, because it looks like he has a little smile on his face, and his hands are up by his head like they have been in every single ultrasound that we have seen of him.

Here is one with his hand near his mouth. He is so cute. Randy found a book that we really love and like to read to him a few nights a week (when we are too exhausted for Harry Potter), and it has our new favorite sayings for him in it.

Psalms 139 "You are fearfully and wonderfully made" which is how we feel about him, and this really shows it--how awesome is he?

5 comments:

  1. OMG- I just can't believe how clear these pictures are! He is very handsome and I can't wait to meet him out-of-utero. I"ll see/talk to you tomorrow- I can't wait to hear all about the ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have said it once and I will say it again... I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THIS KID!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only about two months! Can't wait to pinch his chubby cheeks! Yes, I will be THAT aunt!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I think he is one cute fetus :) Can't wait to meet him and I talked to him and he said he can't wait to meet you three too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky! He is soooo adorable! I love the last picture-- it's soo sweet!

    ReplyDelete