Green

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snow & such (3 posts in one day)



How beautiful! :) I love the snow. This is baby Hoyle's first unofficial snow, and we are pretty excited about it. There are so many things that we can't wait to do with our little guy, but some of the things that we are the most excited about center around snow. We can't wait to take him sledding (Randy is even thinking about making him a sled), and building a snowman, and maybe more than anything else...teaching him to snowboard. We just can't wait. So, today felt exceptionally exciting when we woke up to the first real snow of the season! :) LOVE IT!

We are working on getting his room all set to go and everything that we need for him over the next few weeks, and we are close to doing just that :) Very excited!

Okay--three posts is enough for one day! :) I had a lot to say this morning.

P.S. The number one thing I DO NOT want to do is shoot a wedding today :( Seriously who gets married in December (other than me! LoL)

1 comment:

  1. And me! 3 years for us already!

    I wish it had snowed like that when we were in! I do miss it, sometimes! It looks so peaceful and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete