Green

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blog Envy

So, I entered the "blogosphere" in January of this year, just wanted to keep it as almost like a diary. What am I thinking about on a daily basis? And, that's what I've done. I wanted to write for myself--at first I didn't even tell anyone I had it, for fear of criticism and other ridiculousness. I haven't held myself to any sorts of high standards, or whimsical fantasies about the kind of writer I really am. However, recently two friends have started blogs and/or began blogging more frequently (on a blog that I didn't know about before then) and I've gotta tell all of you--I've got a severe case of "blog envy."

My sister-in-laws blog is like the prettiest blog on the planet and my friend's blog is just so damn funny. I have found myself thinking "how can I make my blog better? funnier? prettier?

I can't really decide...but I think I will continue to suffer from feeling of inadequacy about my "unpretty" and "unwitty" blog! You girls are just so clever that I can't keep up!

So, this is my official acceptance of my blah-blog. Maybe I should think about renaming it! Ha ha!

Seriously though--you guys are awesome and I have so much fun reading your blogs that I can't stand it. I hope that, at times, mine is minutely entertaining to you as well.

Hi-ho, hi-ho it's back to work I go.

3 comments:

  1. Well I love reading YOUR blog and the adventures of RLH!! I never have to wait until the end of the day to see what type of mood you are in! :) I'll see you in a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- I love that I am in the background of your blog picture and I look like a half-dazed, cross-eyed oompa-loompa. Just thought I would put that out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too sweet, but honestly, I'm a ganker from shabbyblogs.com. (Totally easy, completely gorgeous, and fairly easy--although I'm always surprised when suffering through my computer programming class in college pays off!) I love being able to catch up with you and Chris via blogs. It'd be better if we actually did in person more often. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete