Green

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Things that make you say hmmm...

Today I would like to cover several items (this is kind of like my "agenda")...
1. Edward Cullen (get excited!)
2. Possible careers...
3. Randomness

1. My students (with a sub...of course with a sub...I don't even know why they hire subs, I think the students could look after themselves more effectively)...DEFACED my Edward Cullen cut-out. I can't really understand why it bothers me so much. I just feel completely disrespected. They know how much I love Edward, and I cannot fathom why. So NOW, I have found out who did this (they aren't very smart about things), and so I have to talk to them about it today...not fun.

2. I have a possible career choice on the horizon. I don't want to talk about it too much because (1) I don't know who reads this and I can't trust people and (2) I don't want to jinx it. But...get excited!

3. I am excited about the following things:

- I am going to be an aunt...again....it's a girl and I'm VERY excited, and a little bit jealous
- I am obsessed with Mario Brothers and I need to go to counseling
- I am very excited to go see a movie with Chrisanne this weekend, and mostly to be able to drink a fountain drink
- I love Randy.

Short blog post. Not in a writing mood. Very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment