Green

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Coughs...

Yeah. I am losing it, seriously and completely. I am sitting here listening to Finn hardly be able to breathe while waiting to take him to the doctor again. All the while knowing that I have to go back to school with him afterwards. I have to take my sick child to school with me so that the Crier gets done on time.

Randy said today, "just kick them out" and while I understand the thought process...I signed up for this. One of the things we talked about during the interview was how much time I would have to spend there; one does not come without the other one.

I feel like a bad mom, I feel like an awful teacher, I feel like I am drowning at home, as a mother, teacher and wife.

Bad, bad day listening to the little angel's bad, bad cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment