Green

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nervous

I don't have a lot of time right now...I'm about to feed little Finn and then we are all going to try to go to the grocery store. So, I am going to tell you things that are making me nervous at the moment.

Wonder of wonder...my boobs. I am still freaking out about whether Finn is eating enough. We have a weight check on Tuesday, so I will update you. It is so stressful, stressful enough that I really want to just pump and give him what I pump so I know how much he is getting. Geez :(

Going to work. I am going "back to work" this week. Now, back to work is kind of an overstatement because I am really just going back after school a few nights a week. But, I'm still nervous about it. I'm nervous about taking him with me for an hour and having him around all those nasty germy kids. I'm nervous about being away from him, I'm nervous that I'm actually going to have to do all of this next year, and I can't imagine how.

I'm nervous for my friend Chrisanne, who is now on bedrest. I just want her to be okay, and to feel like she has support from everyone.

I'm always nervous that Finn is okay, and that he is developing properly, and feels satisfied and loves and nurtured.

I'm nervous about my doctor's appointment that is coming up because I want everything to be okay.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for thinking of me, friend. :) It is so nice of you and I have all the support I need from family and great friends like you! I know that Finn is going to be just fine and every day is just a new day of experiences. I can't wait to see you and Finn's cute little face soon. Keep me posted about going back to school...everything is going to be JUST FINE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, have you done a weigh-feed-weigh? Apparently they can tell exactly how much you're giving him by doing that.

    Chrisanne- So glad they were able to stop your labor! We'll be keeping you & your family in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete