Green

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wow, that's really what I look like.

So, yesterday Randy, Finn, Ella and I were swinging on our swing. And I thought, "What a sweet moment." So I took out my iPhone, and tried to get a picture of all of us. I took this photo, then I looked at it and I said (out load) "Uhhggg...so, that's what I really look like now, huh?"

How depressing is that? I still have about 20 lbs to lose from this pregnancy, still on mostly due to laziness...and partially due to Potbelly Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.

It sucks. I am so tired of saying to myself..."tomorrow" "tomorrow" tomorrow I'll do better, and it'll work. I won't feel sad/upset and I won't eat cookies.

But, I always eff it up.

I'm so pissed off at myself right now, I can't even articulate it.

But, right now, all I want to get down in writing is that today is the day. I need to get my shit together.

Immediately.

If not sooner.

No arguements.

And no cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment