Green

Sunday, April 8, 2012

French envy.

Bonjour! Comment ca-va? Et tu? Je manque ma souer.

Yeah, in case I haven't told you my sister is studying abroad this year...yeah she's the jerk that leaves for the whole year. A semester isn't enough. Well, my parents left on Friday to go visit her. Well, they called on Saturday morning (not to check on me, but to check on their dog whom we are watching) and my dad said "We are eating lunch at a cafe in Paris."

I wanted to die. I think if it was possible I would have been green with envy.

I have wanted to go to France since...well, I was accepted into the IU Honors program and DIDN'T go because (1) I didn't think I could raise enough money and (2) I had this boyfriend...yeah it was Randy.

Ever since I have wanted to travel SO SO much, and I think it's amazing that my sister is having all these adventures that I should have had, but I'm sick of it now...and I want to go too.

France is...FRANCE! And in my opinion, there is no place better that I could possibly visit. It's in my top five places.

That is all.

I hope everyone had an amazing Easter--we did :) Until next time I'll be dreaming of French bistros!

No comments:

Post a Comment