Green

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Inside Jokes

Sometimes I forget about all the amazing things in life. You probably know that, because you read this blog. I tend to focus on the negative things WAY TOO MUCH. Which is so stupid, because there are so many positive, wonderful things in my life.

This week Randy has been VERY sick, I've been sick and Finn is getting over being sick, so it's been another rough one, but inside of this crud, there are so many sweet moments. Finn gives love, and is the sweetest little angel.

Finn & I have our first "inside joke." When he comes to work with me, I let him watch Elmo clips on YouTube sometimes. His favorite one is called "Elmo's Ducks" and it is seriously cute. I have a weird tv thing--Randy calls me the "tv Nazi" quite often, but I have a soft spot for Sesame Street, and it's the one thing that I don't really have a problem with him watching. But, I have been sidetracked...




...when the video gets to ONE duck, the duck quacks and every time we see it we crack up. If, for some reason, I don't hear it Finn looks at me with this little grin on his face. It's like he's saying "Mom, did you hear it? Did you?" He waits for me to laugh with him.

Oh.my.god. Are you kidding me? I could not possibly love that child more. It is not even possible.

Right now...it's my favorite thing in the entire world. Well, except for him. He's my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I love this! What a special thing for you two. :)

    ReplyDelete