Green

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Here we go again.

Welp. Remember fit to fat? Yeah, I haven't been doing that so much. Remember weight watchers? I haven't been doing that either.

Consistent? Not so much.

However, I'm writing this down (seriously kind of embarrassed, but making myself do it). Yesterday I started to try to do the Insanity workouts.

I was inspired by two of my good friends--Chrisanne & Beth. Chrisanne just recently finished a P90X 'bout and looks AWESOME. Beth started training for (ANOTHER!) half-marathon and has always been all-about kicking my ass into gear.

I am going to try to do the diet along with the work-outs. I started the workouts this past Saturday, and almost copped out of doing it today, but I didn't. It sucked. And I'm already sore, but I really want to do this. I really want to make some changes.

So, I'm going to try. I'm going to try to do this workout routine for the next two months and see what happens. I'm going to try to start the diet this week. I am going on an overnight field trip from Tuesday-Wednesday, so I am leaving things open a bit until Thursday, but trying to still eat well.

I'd love support...but more than anything I'd love for all of you to tell me how much I CANNOT do this. Because absolutely nothing motivates me as much as proving people wrong.

Does that mean there's something wrong with me?

Probably.

1 comment:

  1. Okay so I meant to comment on this when you first posted it.
    1. I too have started WW and have stopped (probably for the 5th time). For me, it's not realistic. Matt doesn't like most of the recipes and he cooks dinner most nights-so it just doesn't work. I don't want to make 2 dinners-that's just crazy!
    2. Take each workout day by day and don't think ahead. If you miss a workout-it's okay. Just pick up the next day and don't over push yourself to make up for the "lost day".
    3. DON'T beat yourself up about working out, your weight, etc! Society is sick and has made women feel like they need to uphold a certain image. Listen, we are teachers, mommies, and wives...let's not add anymore stress to our lives. You WILL get to feeling good-it will just take longer. We no longer have the flexibility to be at the gym for hours, etc. We're lucky to find 30 minutes to ourselves and we eat on the go. It's life and I wouldn't change a thing about it!! (love our little babies!!)
    4. I miss our workout days together but what I miss more was the bonding and quality time! I am looking forward to many summer days with you, Finn, and Randy (plus the rest of our crew)
    5. I think you're beautiful!
    6. I will not tell you you can't do Insanity b/c I know you CAN!!!
    7. You are always welcome to run with me on Saturday mornings!!! ;-)
    Can't wait to hear how week one went!!!

    ReplyDelete