Green

Friday, October 1, 2010

Leaky boobs and late nights...

Yeah, I bet you can't beat that title, I'm just saying.

This week, I have been at work over 64 hours. That's just this week. I got into an "arguement" over facebook with some idiot over the summer who said, "I wish I had a part-time job, like a teacher or something." I really wanted to punch him in the face, he then went on to defend himself and talk about how teachers work about 30 hours a week, here's the kicker--he's married to a teacher. How much would I kick Randy's butt if he said I had a "part-time" job to all of facebook. P.S.--your wife is a CRAPPY teacher if she only works 30 hours a week, since my school day schedule is 40 hours a week. Idiot. So, anyways, I digress, working 64 hours a week is really difficult to do, especially when you're more tired than normal anyways. However, all the nights went relatively smoothly, except for last night. We were here until 11:00...no that's not a typo...I walked in my door after 11:00. Most of you know that during this pregnancy I tend to sleep...a lot. It's one of my favorite things to do, sleeping and then eating. So, that is an entire 2 hours after my normal "bed time," which makes me not a happy camper this morning. However, I think that we have published another successful paper--which is awesome.

Dilemma #2--I have officially started "leaking" every once and a while. Now, my baby book assures me that this is just colostrum (unsure of the spelling) and it is preparing me for the joys of breastfeeding. LoL. BUT, it is WEIRD. Twice at night there have been little stains on my shirt, which (of course) Randy has found and had a great time making fun of me! :) it's all part of the fun.

I am so happy that it's Friday. I am so happy that I am getting my hair done tonight (not happy about having to sit in the chair for 2 hours, but happy it'll be done and not look like crap anymore), and SO SO excited to spend the day with Randy tomorrow. We are having a "date day," which is so lame. BUT, we haven't spent any real time together for months, and I'm excited for shopping, walking Ella, movie-watching and a nice dinner. :) I just have to get to 5:00 today...and I have faith that I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment