Green

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Reasons I love Randy

I don't write about Randy's awesomeness nearly enough, so here's a short list of reasons why I love my husband at the moment.

- I was out of town for 1 night (2 days), and he missed me, a lot. He is still talking about how happy he is to have me home! :) He couldn't sleep while I was gone.

- He cleaned up the entire house, changed the sheets and did the laundry so that the house would be clean when I came home, this changed my entire weekend and made it MUCH less stressful.

- This morning, when we woke up (at 6:15...no that's not a type, it's what happens when you go to sleep at 8:00 pm), we sung to the baby for a while, he made up new words to the "Hush Little Baby" song...it was hilarious.

- He plays with Ella all the time, and gets me whatever I need...pretty much all the time.

- He goes with my to the Highland Kiddie store and talks about christening our baby boy for...well, hours.

- This morning, we had a long conversation about how we would go about killing each other, if we needed to. Both of us had long, elaborate plans drawn out in our heads--this did not offend either of us. (Randy's had to do with freezing my body, so those of you that love me--if I ever go missing, look in the freezer!)

- He makes me laugh...all the time.

So, I love him, and most of the time, I don't even want to throw him in the White River.

No comments:

Post a Comment