Green

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Productive day in baby-land :)

So today, I got a LOT of things done for this little guy :)
- I scheduled a breastfeeding class. Now, if you haven't heard, apparently breastfeeding, which is supposed to be natural, can be quite tricky. I am hoping that this is not the case for me, but I am goign to a class on October 28th to figure it out! :)
- I scheduled Randy and I's pre-natal classes through our hospital. Also, natural childbirth is something that you have to learn about. I'm glad that this is happening though,because it gives us an excuse to look around the hospital and pre-register and all that good stuff!
- I scheduled our first "meet and greet" with one of the three doctors that we have narrowed it down to on Friday. I am going to meet with him on Friday, and I am hopeful that Randy can come too!
- I called the person that I hope will work out to be our day-care provider next year! :) She is calling me in a day or so to verify that she will have an opening, and then we can talk to her more about things.

I also FINALLY got an e-mail from my HR department about some of my questions regarding maternity leave. GOODNESS, that's a lot of stuff in one day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment