Green

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

When is Christmas going to be here?

So, fall is beautiful and everything...but I'm really ready to move on. I am not a fan of Halloween, I never really have been. Randy and I have been together for almost 11 years, and we have dressed up...one time. It was okay, but it wasn't that great. I just so do not get into the whole "I want to look like a slut" thing, because I don't...ever. I just don't get the whole appeal. Candy--I get. But, let's be honest, I can eat candy anytime at all.

So, I am looking forward to the "Halloween" season to be over with...because then MAKE WAY FOR CHRISTMAS! There are so many things to look forward to this coming holiday season, with baby boy Hoyle being the #1 thing!

In support of my anti-Halloween, pro-Christmas idealogy (now, let's be clear--I'm not some crazy "I hate Halloween because it's the Devil's holiday" sort of person...I am just not a huge fan)...Randy and I are skipping it all together this year. We carved a pumpkin, and that was fun, but we are done now.

This weekend we will be celebrating the beginning of the Christmas season. :)

Switching gears...I can't wait for this weekend, I seriously CANNOT wait. Yesterday I was at school until 9:30, tonight I will be here...later than that. Tomorrow I hope to leave by 9:00 or so, but I am not so optomistic about that. But...when Thursday hits, I will walk out those doors at 2:47 (approximately...it might be like 3:00) and I will pretend like this place does not exist over Fall Break. I will not grade, I will not come here, or think about work at all. Here are my plans (because I just like to write them down, it makes me even more excited).
- Friday, lunch with friends, dinner with Jenn and a MASSAGE! I am so ever-loving excited about a massage I can't even handle it.
- Saturday (the MOST exciting day)--Randy and I have our 3-D ultrasound at 9:30 am :), then we will be celebrating the start of Christmas season by decorating our house all day, and hanging out together--I can't wait.
-Sunday, maybe go to church (haven't done that in a while), and then nothing too exciting planned.
- Monday and Tuesday are relaxing days of cleaning, buying photography supplies, and watching OPRAH (aka my fake best friend).

Love it. Can't wait. It's making today MUCH more tolerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment