Green

Friday, October 8, 2010

Pediatrician appointment & Daycare...handled?

I am really feeling "ahead of the times." Last week, one of the teachers at school recommended another teacher's wife who does daycare in their home. A teacher that I had, Randy knows these people's son and several teachers have brought their children to this woman. Bonus--she only charges $20/day. So, we are on her list--we won't meet with her or officially decide until 2011, but it's nice to know that we are down on a list for daycare next year :) I am WAY WAY WAY ahead of the game.

Also, we are meeting with the first (and I still hope the last, if we really like him I hope we don't have to go to any other doctors) of the top three pediatricians that we liked today. I'll be pretty happy when this is all decided.

Just some more things to cross off the list.

Don't you worry-I have a typed list of questions for each provider ready to go. I'm also taking suggestions for anyone else.

AND IT IS FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment