Green

Thursday, August 25, 2011

9 pounds

So, I have lost 9 pounds in the past 7 days. I am not complaining, I could stand to lose about 20-30 more, but I'll take 9. Now, I'm not trying to lose weight. I have just literally not had time to do any eating/drinking/sitting/sleeping. I am in perpetual motion.

Yes, it's good that I lost those 9 pounds. Agreed. But, it's not healthy I'm sure, and I am so terribly unhappy.

It's Wednesday at 11:00 am. I have been at work for 42 hours so far this week. This is my life. I don't really have much else to say about it.

Yesterday went as follors:
3:30am: wake up/feed Finn
6am: wake up/get ready/get Finn ready/feed Finn
7am: drop finn off :(
7:15am: school/pretend to be a teacher/educator/mentor/adviser/friend/coworker/professional
3:00pm: pick Finn up/bring him back to school with me
5:30pm: someone picks Finn up (Randy usually, yesterday my parents). While Finn is gone--plan lessons, edit photos, catch up on life, help students create an award winning paper.
7:45pm: get ready to leave school
8pm: leave school/pick Finn up from my parents/feed Finn
8:15pm: get home/ clean breast pump/ clean up Finn/ get ready for the next day/take a shower (Somehow--since Finn won't let anyone else deal with him after 8 pm--thankfully Ashley showed him video clips for me)
8:45pm: drive Finn around to try to get him to sleep/pick up food for the co-op
9:00-9:45pm: try for 100 years to put Finn to sleep
9:45pm: talk to Ashley, make a grocery list/clean breast pump that wasn't cleaned earlier.

See. No time for food.

FML.

1 comment:

  1. Losing 9 lbs by not eating & stress is horrible for you not to mention it will drop your milk supply. Is it possible to have someone come to your home and have Finn in bed by or before 8? If he's cranky & won't deal with anyone other than you by 8 then he may be overtired and by 9 he's on his second wind?
    Also, can you take a meal replacement shake with you so you're getting nutrition? My dad sells Isagenix & I take those. They're pretty yummy & it helps to keep up my energy.
    I'm sorry you're having such a hard time! I wish I was there to help! I think about you lots!

    ReplyDelete