Green

Friday, January 6, 2012

Check In.

Okay, so Randy and I have been fit2fat-ing for 5 days. And, as much as I tell myself I will, I will NOT blog tomorrow because I am STUPID and I will be at a training session all day.
Why? You ask. BECAUSE I SIMPLY DON'T DO ENOUGH! So I am getting trained to teach an ACT class as well.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Like, when will you ever learn that you are stressed out ENOUGH, stupid.


Anyways, this week has been a rough week for many reasons, but first and foremost is because I am eating healthy (like REALLY healthy) for the first time in years. Like I haven't had any sweets all week. ALL WEEK. It's agony, and torture. I think this should be like waterboarding.



Okay...slight exagerration. Maybe...maybe not to me.



But here's the good news. As of this morning I am down 6.8 pounds. Randy is down almost 10. We are still totally committed. Seriously.

I am kind of proud of us, because I feel like we are actually going to do something.


Also, I'm getting a tattoo...soon, it's for Finn. I am having the hardest time figuring out WHERE to get the tattoo...if you have any suggestions I'd appreciate it!

Thoughts:- Arch of my foot, this is where I originally was going to get it...for sure, but it's a quote, and when I talked to the tattoo artist, he informed me that "I will do it there for you, but it won't last, and in 10 years you won't be able to read it." Now, they said my other tattoos on my foot wouldn't last either, and they have, but they aren't in a script font either. Do it? Or what?





- Shoulder, this one is a tough one too. I don't want to worry about looking "trashy" because I can't wear a strapless dress...thoughts?

- Back (not like lower back area, but on the side of my back)




- Rib cage.
- Under my arm.






Now, when you are looking at these pictures, I'd like you to remember that I do NOT look like them, and I never will. Even if I (when I?) make it to my goal weight. It's not my goal to be super thin.
Thoughts would be appreciated.








And also this is a two-post kind of day. Just so you know.

2 comments:

  1. I vote rib cage , foot, or underarm. This way you can cover it if needed but still show it too. I am super proud of your (and Randy's) progress- good for you!! Miss you and hope to see you SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do foot or rib cage. under arm is kind of weird to me... that's where deodorant goes, not art. You should put it on your rib cage-- closer to your heart.

    Also, I'm going to be really honest and I'm sorry if I offend you, but I totally judge gals for wearing strapless dresses when they have shoulder tattoos. I think I'm fairly non-judgmental, but this one really annoys me. I've yet to see someone pull it off/ look classy. Maybe it's just because I've seen the shoulder tattoos/ ball gown combo at the Marine Corps Ball way too many times. Chest tattoos also abound at the ball. I get extra judgy with them.

    ReplyDelete