Green

Monday, January 30, 2012

Yeah....I shouldn't even be writing here.

I should be too embarassed to even be writing here.

It was not the best weekend, eating wise.

We went out to eat on Friday night with the Hoyles for my birthday. I ate whatever I wanted. It was not good.

If it had ended there it would have been okay. But it didn't.

Randy and I had a "date day" on saturday, and we went to BW3s. It was a massacre.

Sunday was much better, and I feel rededicated today. It's just hard. It's so hard that I can't seem to keep myself committed. Afterwards, I feel like it wasn't worth it, but it doesn't stop me from doing it. I don't think Randy and I can handle "cheat days" yet.

We will see.

I am up from my 15.1 pound loss. I weighed myself today, and I am up 2.3 pounds. This is sad, and hopefully will stop me from being a crazy fool this week, because I'm so happy that I'm making things happen.

Hopefully the next post will greet you with happier news.

No comments:

Post a Comment