Green

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Surprise...?

This morning I woke up (or was WOKEN up) around 5:30am, after I fed Finn, and then fed Ella, I stumbled into the bathroom and stepped on the scale.

SURPRISE! I am officially down 10 pounds.

TEN POUNDS?

That means I am only 10 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. Only 20 (ish) pounds away from my ultimate goal. And it has only been 2 weeks, actually a bit less than two weeks.

WHOA!

I'm pretty excited, but also not all that surprised, because I haven't cheated...not once, which is a huge surprise, because I always cheat on diets.

I don't know that I would say it's getting easier, but it's getting better.

Randy and I have talked about how to make this diet "do-able" for us, and have thrown around doing one "splurge-day" a month. That's 12 days a year of eating whatever we want. I don't know that we have made a decision about this, but I know that my "splurge day" for this month will be my birthday if we decide.

I just wanted to share with...the 2 of you that read this. I'm fairly pleased with myself :)

3 comments:

  1. P.S. This is the absolute lowest I have ever been post-pregnancy :) LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! This is so great! You should be incredibly proud of yourself and I think a splurge day is definitely needed, especially for your birthday. I was just thinking ABOUT YOUR biRTHday yesterday AND Am hOPING THAT We can take you out (somewhere healthy since it probably won't be on your birthday...?) or at the least, to a movie? We'll have to figure something out.

    Sorry about the random caps- tenley helped me write this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! That's awesome! I want to lose 10, but totally would've caved at day one with those cookies lol

    ReplyDelete