Green

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy birthday Baby Finn...

So, I am officially ready for the baby to be here...like, yesterday. I have one more week of school to go, a week that I am REALLY not looking forward to. It's a new semester, so I've got two new photo classes to worry about, I have a meeting with an idiot parent about their idiot kid Tuesday after school, it's a Crier week (which is hell in itself), I have an observation on Thursday (yes, that's the day before I leave), and I'm 9 1/2 months pregnant. Yeah, I think that's enough to "look forward to" this week, right?

The last three days (since Friday) I have been talking to the little man every day, and pretty much pleading with him to come out. Randy, Ella and I even sang happy birthday to Finn this morning and told him all about how great birthdays are, and how excited we are to meet him. So far, no luck. I just keep waiting for any sign that it's coming, but so far nothing.

I have been making sure that I am doing squats, side-bends, sitting on my ball and doing some kind of aerobic activity every day, because those are all things that are supposed to make him come quicker, but who knows.

Any other ideas?

PLEASE COME SOON LITTLE MAN!

1 comment:

  1. The friend in me is suggesting sex. The sister in me is suggesting spicy food. Given that I have no real experience on the matter, this advice is coming directly from FRIENDS. :)

    ReplyDelete