Green

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

When will my baby come out?

So, my recent obsession is thinking about when Finn will make his appearance. I am so excited for so many reasons: #1. I want to see his beautiful face and a close second is...I need to be able to sleep comfortably. I know, I know, you don't have to tell me--I will never sleep well again because I will have a baby. BUT, at least I will be able to get myself into a position where sleeping is comfortable.

Anyways, so I have been feverishly researching the percentages of when babies are typically born. Just so that I know what my chances are. Here is what my research has found (the first one is from 1990, the second from 2005)

What this means, is I have a 66.2 percent chance of delivering by 39 weeks (January 25), an 85.4% chance of delivering by February 1, and a 99% chance of delivering by around 41 weeks (February 8).

Please baby Finn--come out soon. Daddy sings Happy Birthday to you every morning hoping that you will come out. I know that I said I wanted you to wait until Friday, but I take it back. Come whenever you want. Friday would absolutely still be the BEST day for you to come, but I understand if you can't make it that exact day.

We are just so excited, and I REALLY REALLY want to be able to sleep.

Maybe tonight will be better.

This week just royally sucks. Today, I had two new photography classes (boo!), a parent meeting that I was dreading all weekend, then Thursday I have an observation (seriously? the day BEFORE I LEAVE!? GRRRR...), Friday I have to have the post-observation meeting (yes, AFTER school)...just an insane week. On top of all that it's a Crier week, so we will be here until all hours of the night all week long too.

Yuck.

Double Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment