Green

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend...

Sometimes, people really surprise you in great ways. Today has been a super busy (and fun!) day. Randy and I spent the morning cleaning the entire house. Jenn and I spent the entire afternoon cooking a bunch of delicious meals for us to freeze when baby Finn finally makes his appearance.

**Note: I will write a blog later about the amazing gifts that Jenn brought for Finn--complete with photographs.

Suffice it to say--I am very sleepy. If you've ever met me, you know that when I get sleepy, I often get crabby. So I have been lounging around the house, watching TV, and on the verge of falling asleep.

Then, Randy says to me...will you turn on "Lucky"? I really want to hear that song. I love that song, so I oblige.

He then pulls me up off the floor, and dances with me to this song while rubbing my back. It's amazing how sometimes Randy knows exactly what I need without me having to say anything at all. I really am lucky in so many ways. But, mostly, I'm lucky because I AM actually in love with my best friend. He is awesome, and supportive (almost always), and loving and caring...I really am lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment