Green

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

People can be so awesome sometimes...

No, I am really not being sarcastic.

Today, I asked two of my favorite students to put a box in my car. It had been snowing all day long. They came back in, I thanked them, and they said "No problem! We cleaned off your car for you too!" It had been snowing all day, and these two boys knew that I was pregnant, and WITHOUT being asked they cleaned off my car. Seriously...I love my newspaper kids.

Then, about 45 minutes later I left the building, another teacher helped me clean off the rest of the snow from my car (it was snowing really hard). I mean, I know I'm 9 months pregnant, and huge, and look slightly pathetic...but it's days like this that restore my faith in humanity :)

Quick belly update

I honestly think the belly looks a bit smaller than last week...hmmm.

Little man--you're officially full term today (even though the childbirth class lady said you're not--the books say that you are, so we're going to go with those), so in a week or two, we are completely ready for you! :) Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment