Green

Friday, January 21, 2011

Last day of work :)

So, today is my final day of work. And, so far it's been pretty easy. I woke up around 7:00, took a leisurely shower and got ready, drove to the doctor (did I mention that I had to take a half-day today because that was the only time the doctor could get me in?).

After the doctor (update station: -2; 80% effaced; 1 cm dilated), I stopped and got myself lunch, and my students some Munchkins. I then drove to school and am sitting in fourth hour. What am I doing? Not a whole lot--Crier came out today, which means that my students are selling Criers, and I am, well, obviously writing a blog.

After this class, I have 5th hour (Journalism) where they are taking a quiz and then we're talking about News Writing. 6th hour is yearbook where nothing too much is going on (well, for me--there's a lot going on for the kids). So, it really is almost over.

This is good and bad at the same time. I am excited about being off, mostly due to the fact that I won't be so tired anymore; I am also excited...well, beyond excited, that Finn is almost here. I am not excited for waiting around for him to GET here; I want him to come so badly, and my doctor says that the best thing I can do is to stay active--so that's what I am going to try to do. My Wii Fit is my best friend, and I have the elliptical now too, so I will try to do both of those each day, along with squats.

Fingers crossed that my next blog entry is about the birth of my son! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment